RHLS has created a Toolkit for advocates in connection with the new report: Protections Delayed: State Housing Finance Agency Compliance With The Violence Against Women Act.
The Toolkit is designed to be easily downloadable/printable, and includes:
- 3 RHLS infographics to help you understand the LIHTC program and how to advocate for changes to the LIHTC program in your state
- “Qualified Allocation Plans” by the National Housing Law Project
- An Example of Successful Qualified Allocation Plan Advocacy from RHLS
- List of LIHTC Allocating Agencies Providing Data for the LIHTC Database and their Web Addresses from the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development
- “Know Your Rights: Domestic and Sexual Violence and Federally Assisted Housing” by the National Housing Law Project
We would love any feedback you have on the Toolkit or any of the materials in it. If you have any suggestions (or questions), email rblake (at) rhls (dot) org.