RHLS Foreclosure-Related Work
RHLS has a long history of working to address issues related to foreclosure. Our work includes:
- support for the HEMAP program in Pennsylvania through the RHLS HEMAP Help Center,
- advocacy for the creation of a national HEMAP program (EHLP),
- a report analyzing Philadelphia’s approach to foreclosure prevention,
- which includes a list of Public Programs to Help Existing Philadelphia Homeowners, available here (with links).
- efforts to increase the level of coordination between health care providers and foreclosure prevention providers, and
- A list of foreclosure prevention programs around the nation.